Web design is a difficult topic. There are many things that you should consider when creating a website. To simplify this task, each web designer needs to take into account the necessary actions and draw up a list of what not to do and create them all on simple principles.
Let’s Get started!
THINGS TO DO:
- Provide a similar experience regardless of all devices.
Visitors access your site using many different types of devices: they can visit your site on a desktop or on their laptop, tablet, phone, and even on their watch. A big part of UX design is how you want to show the visitor your site, to make them have a similar experience according to the device they are using.
- Design easy-to-use and clear navigation.
Navigation is the cornerstone of usability. Remember, it doesn’t matter how good your website is if users can’t find their way around it. That’s why there should be navigation on your site:
It should be understandable (It should have the most understandable structure possible.)
Category (Navigation options should be open for visitors)
Navigation Button (Navigation system should be the same on each page.)
Design your navigation so that it takes you to a place where visitors want to go in the fewest possible clicks;
- Change the color of visited links
Links are an important factor in this navigation process. When the visited links do not change color, users can unintentionally visit the same pages over and over again. Knowing your past and present locations makes it easier to decide where to go.
- Make it easier to scan your pages
Users are more likely to scan the screen quickly when they visit your site and have to read everything there. Therefore, web design if a visitor wants to find content or complete a task in your project, they will scan it until they find the place where they need to go. And as a designer, you can help them with this by designing good visuals. It means arranging or presenting items in a way that is important.
- Check all connections again.
A user can easily get angry when he encounters error page 404 when he clicks on a link on the site. When visitors are looking for content, they want each link to be taken to a location without a 404 error and where they don’t expect it.
- Make sure that clickable items appear
How an object looks shows users how to use it. Visual elements that look like links or buttons, but are not clicked, can easily confuse users. Users should know which areas of the page are flat static content and which areas are clickable.
- Don’t offer slow sites to your visitors.
Web users have little attention and patience. When visitors have to wait for your site to load, they will get angry and if it doesn’t load fast enough, they will leave your site. Even the most beautifully designed installation indicator can force users to leave the site if the installation takes too long.
- Opening the internal link on a new tab.
Disables the Back button, which is the normal way for users to return to previous sites.
- Disable promotional ads.
Promotions and ads can overshadow the content next to them, making it difficult for users to perform their tasks.
- Reduce scrolls to a minimum.
This is the case when designers/developers manipulate the scroll bar to behave differently on websites. These animated effects can include fixed scroll points and even a redesign of the scroll bar itself.
- Audio video playback
Auto-playing videos, music, or background sounds make users uncomfortable. These properties should be used sparingly and in appropriate places.
- Don’t let your visitors run away for the sake of beauty.
The design of a site or user interface should never interfere with the user’s ability to use the content on the screen. It is important to avoid interfering with dense backgrounds behind the content, poor color schemes that impede the readability of the site or insufficient color contrast.
- Using flashing text and ads
Flashing or flickering content can trigger sensitive contacts. It is likely to be inconvenient for users in general.
- Aesthetic & Plastic Surgery Themes
- Agricultural Farm Themes
- Baseball Club Themes
- Beauty Centre Themes
- Bitcoin Themes
- Boxing Club Themes
- Business Coaching Themes
- Cafe & Restaurant Themes
- Car Dealership Themes
- Cleaning Services Themes
- Clinic & Doctor Themes
- Computer Repair Themes
- Crypto Themes
- Cryptocurrency Themes
- Cycling Club Themes
- Data Science Themes
- Dental Clinic Themes
- Diving Club Themes
- eSports Themes
- Female Model Agency Themes
- Finance Themes
- Fitness Club Themes
- Football Club Themes
- Furniture Manufacturing Themes
- Game Portal Themes
- Golf Club Themes
- Handyman Services
- Industrial Company Themes
- Interior Architecture Themes
- IT Services Themes
- Job Portal Themes
- Logistics Services Themes
- Machine Learning Themes
- Martial Arts Themes
- Mobile Company Themes
- Model Agency Themes
- Night Club Themes
- Phone Repair Themes
- Plumbing Repair Themes
- Police Themes
- Protection Services Themes
- Psychologist & Therapy Themes
- Security Services Themes
- Solar Energy Themes
- Sport Themes
- Steel Factory Themes
- Tennis Club Themes
- Web Design Agency Themes
- Agricultural Farm HTML5 Themes
- Assistant HTML5 Themes
- Beauty Centre HTML5 Themes
- Bitcoin HTML5 Themes
- Build Construction HTML5 Themes
- Business Coaching HTML5 Themes
- Cafe & Restaurant HTML5 Themes
- Cleaning Services HTML5 Themes
- Clinic & Doctor HTML5 Themes
- Crypto HTML5 Themes
- Cryptocurrency HTML5 Themes
- Data Science HTML5 Themes
- Dental Clinic HTML5 Themes
- Finance HTML5 Themes
- Football Club HTML5 Themes
- Furniture Manufacturing HTML5
- Industrial Company HTML5 Themes
- Insurance HTML5 Themes
- Interior Architecture HTML5 Themes
- IT Services HTML5 Themes
- Lawyer HTML5 Themes
- Logistics Services HTML5 Themes
- Machine Learning HTML5 Themes
- Plastic Surgery HTML5 Themes
- Police HTML5 Themes
- Protection Services HTML5 Themes
- Psychologist & Therapy HTML5
- Secretarial HTML5 Themes
- Security Services HTML5 Themes
- Solar Energy HTML5 Themes
- Steel Factory HTML5 Themes
- Web Design Agency HTML5